- 1 or 2 funny moments
- Camera work and Shooting Locations are nice
- Katrina’s character
- Aimless Script
- Lazy, elongated & Weak screenplay
- Disastrous Music
- Characters transformation to the old age
Screenplay: Ali Abbas Zafar’s screenplay is weaker than his script. Each scene feels like a complete and different story from last one. Whole film is broken into pieces which are too heavy to digest.
- Salman Khan as ‘Bharat’ feels like his characters from Bajrangi Bhaijaan & Tubelight. Actually he always feels same when tries to act.
- Katrina Kaif as Kumud has her moments and nice grip on the character.
- Sunil Grover is good but if everything is poor then no one can shine that easily so as Sunil.
- Kumud Mishra, Disha Patani & Tabu have cameos and feels totally wasted in this dumb direction.
Direction: Ali Abbas Zafar’s direction is equally disaster as his story and screenplay. It’s hard to believe that he has given movies likeSultan & Tiger Zinda hai.
Music & Score: Background score feels supportive but music feels dull as none of the song suits your ears instead ‘Slow-Motion’ one.
Final Verdict: As final verdict ‘Bharat’ neither works for Masses nor classes. The film completely fails to put its message and scope to the audience. Poor Script, Screenplay and direction make it a disaster. Its a failure of Ali Abbas Zafar.
Follow Us On: