Forbes Highest Paid actors list of 2019 is out and its quite interesting as Akshay Kumar got the 4th position. It means Akshay kumar is world’s 4th highest paid actor of 2019. Akshay earned $65 Million from June 2018 to June 2019. While our Hobbs aka The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson is world’s highest paid actor of 2019 by earning $89.4 million from June 2018 to June 2019.
If we take a look of Akshay’s movies from June 2018 to June 2019 then he has done only Gold and Kesari. But the earning not only consider movies but also the endorsements and other medium as well.
Here is the list of 2019’s top ten highest paid actors of Forbes:
- Dwayne Johnson ($89.4 million)
- Chris Hemsworth ($76.4 million)
- Robert Downey Jr. ($66 million)
- Akshay Kumar ($65 million)
- Jackie Chan ($58 million)
- Bradley Cooper ($57 million)
- Adam Sandler ($57 million)
- Chris Evans ($43.5 million)
- Paul Rudd ($41 million)
- Will Smith ($35 million)
A big congrats to the Khiladi Kumar for the achievement. We wish him luck for doing more good cinema and achieve new heights. Stay tuned for further Bollywood updates.
Follow Us On: